Monday 24 September 2012

Moments in time

I have to take time with my newest addition at night. During the day life is very hectic with four other children and I don't get as much time as I'd like to sit and cuddle and adore my little darling Kevin. Night times for me are very special. Day time often involves fighting the kids off Kevin. I'll often find Lisa has shoved a teddy right next to him or tucked a blanket over him. Hollie wants to cuddle him constantly and when it's a school day she walks in the door and it's not, "Hello Mum," it's, "Can I hold Kevin?"

I adore the new baby smell. The soft skin. The cute little noises they make. Babies are just the sweetest things. I could have hundreds of them but I hate being pregnant and babies don't stay babies for long at all.

I'm off to comfort and cuddle and kiss my darling little Kevin.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my SWEET!! I forget how little they are!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Congrats on your new addition!

Cindy deRosier said...

So adorable!! Congrats!

laura said...

So adorable, congrats!!!!