Friday 4 December 2009

Advent Calendar

Here is my Advent Calendar. Well it is actually a Christmas calendar because it doesn't start when Advent starts it starts on the 1st of December. This was supposed to be finished for last year but I ran out of time and paper and BG's Figgy Pudding paper is old news and thus hard to come by. Some of the newer boxes were completed using BG's latest range (name escape me right now) but they work well together so that's ok.
The boxes were cut on my craft robo and very minimally embellished. I've used velcro on the backs of the boxes for extra strength and so the littlest one can find what's in the box too. These photos were taken at night so they are pretty dodgy but you still get the idea. I am happy with the way it turned out. The Christmas title is temporary, for this year anyway, and of course the 2009 will change in 2010 which is nearly here. How crazy is that?


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BethJ said...

Wow! This is stunning! It looks like so much work has gone into it!