Friday 30 January 2009

Sisterly love




My little sister, or should I say my younger sister because she is way taller than me, and I just had a sister chat. It is nice to be able to be close to her even though we are so far away. I guess it is good for her too to have someone other than her friends to talk to. It feels good that she trusts me with her secrets and is so loving for a teenager. I hope that my girls have the same kind of relationship when they are older.


Yesterday I snapped some pictures of the girls together. Hollie wanted to hold Jessica even though Jessica is far too big to be held. They had a lovely cuddle together and it was just so sweet. If only they could stay still long enough for some good photos. They simply adore eachother. It makes all the hard work of being a mother worthwhile.

No comments: