Wednesday 27 February 2008

Using my scraps







Using my scraps is one of my challenges and New Year's Resoltions. I created a mini album for Ann, Kevin's sister, about her visit to Queensland in January. From the scraps I created two pages.



It is a great thing to do and it means that I don't have packets and packets of scraps that I might use one day. I feel really good about it because it's not wasting paper and it makes me complete quick pages. I guess that it is more about getting the memories down and preserved than creating amazing layouts. I don't want an over crowded page. I want the photos and the journaling to be the most important thing. Also because of the kids I don't have a lot of time. I need to create layouts quickly because if I have to put them away, it is really hard to get back to them. This way I can do that and ue all the beautiful papers and not waste a whole heap of paper or kept a whole heap of scraps or half used paper.






Here are some of the things I have created.

No comments: