Monday 28 January 2008

A scrapping Knight

Kylie & I had a scrapping night tonight and hopefully it will be a regular thing because at least it forces me to scrap and to have imput from other people. It is also nice to get out and talk to others as well.
Unfortunately I only got half a l.o. done even though it was a double. I am fast falling behind my weekly quota so I better get cracking nd finish off some of the ones that I have half done this year. I have only one complete l.o. for the year and I should have 4 by the end of the week. I have a lot more than 4 half complete ones I just have to sit down and do the title, journal or print the photo so that I can have the l.o. completed. I achieved my aim last year so I need to keep it up again this year. Hopefully I can better it.
Great night. I just arrived home. The dogs have been fed, Kevin's in bed and I just have to express and then brush my teeth and ready for bed, hopefully by 11:30pm.

No comments: